Join our community and share your thoughts with the one who need to stretch their limits
Get your ticket now
Valuble insights for attending a Virtual Conference
Have Proper Lightning & Good Wifi Connection
To Ensure you look your best, try to prevent having light behind you, especially from a window, or directly overhead. The best setup is to have the light facing you and A good wifi connection will prevent you from falling in and out of the video conferencing platform
Avoid any typing or Texting while on a Video conference Call
Typing or texting not only creates a distracting noice but also implies that you are not fully engaged or paying attention. Even if you are typing notes, it’s still distracting, so pick up a good pen and paper and save the other attendees the annoyance.
Refrain from Chowing Down
Rule of thumb; if you wouldn’t bring that tuna sandwitch into a meeting with your boss, don’t bring it into a video call. Even though they can’t smell it, eating can be very distracting and come off as disrespectful.
Keep your Background Professional
This goes for not only noices but also visuals. A messy room, your kids or pets running around or bustling coffee shop behind you can also be distracting for participants. Now, that’s not to say you can’t have anything behind you – it can actually be great conversation piece to have a nice paintingl, colorful wall or neatly ornamented shelved with your personal touch.
A good dress to Impress
Think of a Video conference call like an Interview; You want to make a good impression. If you work in a casual office, take it as an opportunity to step up your fasion game. If you work at home, at the very least, have a professional top on.
Don't pull a Houdini Disappearing Act
It’s understandable that disruptions may occur, especially if you are working from home. The first rule of thumb is to keep these a minimum, but if you must step away , notify the group by politely excusing yourself verbally or in the video conference call.
Proactively Prevent Technical Difficulties
Make sure that you arrive a few minutes early for your video conference call, especially if it’s the first time you are using the application. You may need to Install something, update your computer or address a mic or speaker issue you want to ensure you have time to do this before the call starts. The last first impression you want to make is being late.
Keep moment to Minimum
If you tend to fidget, play with your hair or perform a repetative moment (like a lots of hand momens or tapping your pencil) try to keep it to a minumum on your call. This can be surprisingly distracting to other participants.
Terms & Conditions
- By completing the registration process, you agree to these terms.
- Researchwaves Ltd reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice, should the need arise.
- Researchwaves Ltd reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the Virtual conference in case of any unpredictable event. Researchwaves Ltd will have no further liability to the client.
- Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- During the Virtual Video Conference, participants are expected to behave responsibly and to treat each other – and treat the community – with respect, kindness, and compassion.
- Pharmacy Summit 2021 reserves the right, without refund, to revoke the participation of the attendee whose conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly, or offensive by Pharmacy Summit 2021, affiliated third parties.
- Researchwaves Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the terms at any time without notice to each participant, so please check back and review the terms from time to time.
- Access to the conference Slot in the virtual platform is available only to registered participants.
Keeping in view of advance payments towards technicalities, company finnces and other costs for hosting the Virtual conference, we had to keep Refund Policy is as following slabs
- If the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then there will be no refund processed
- Cancellations are strictly not allowed once after the payment is made on our conference website due to the Low price structures of the conference.
Whether you need any assistance our team is ready to answer all your questions